Is your septic tank damaged or missing a lid?
Do you regularly inspect your septic system?
Accidents can happen – people can fall into septic tanks if you don’t take proper care.
Take these precautions to make sure no one accidentally falls into your septic tank, including:
- Know where your septic system lid is located.
- Routinely inspect the condition of the lid for hazards or problems.
- Keep the lid secure by repairing or replacing all damaged or missing parts.
- Use bolts, screws, or other locks to secure the lid and prevent easy access.
- Never drive or park vehicles on top of your septic system.
- Never leave an open lid unattended when inspecting or having your septic system pumped.
- Teach your children that the septic tank lids shouldn’t be played on or opened.
Learn more about septic tank lid safety here.
Hire Professionals for Septic Tank Pumping in South Lyon
All septic systems require maintenance and work over their lifetime. Properly maintaining your system will keep it working properly and extend its lifetime. Contact us or call 248-962-3670 to schedule your septic tank pumping in South Lyon.