- Water and sewage from toilets, drains, and sinks backing up into the home’s plumbing
- Bathtubs, showers, and sinks draining very slowly
- Gurgling sounds in the plumbing system
- Standing water or damp spots near or over the septic tank or drainfield
- Sewage odors around the septic tank or drainfield
- Bright green, spongy lush grass over the septic tank or drainfield, even during dry weather
- Straight pipe discharging untreated wastewater to the ground surface
- Algae blooms in nearby lakes or waterbodies
- High levels of nitrates or coliform bacteria in surface waters or drinking water wells
Find out if your septic system is failing by reading more here.
LaChance Brothers Excavating has the experience you’re looking for in septic tank pumping for your South Lyon home. We’ve been serving South Lyon and the surrounding communities since 1956. We’re family run, and we’ll treat you like family.
Learn more about how to care for your septic tank on our website!