Are you in the market for a new home?
Considering a home on septic?
Septic systems are a way of life in rural areas. If you’re considering moving away from a busy city, it’s important to learn the pros and cons of owning a septic system.
According to Rocket Mortgage, there are many more pros than cons to buying a home on septic. “As a homeowner, you can enjoy these benefits of using a septic system:
1. You can save money by not having to pay for public sewer.
2. When properly maintained, septic systems are more environmentally friendly.
3. Septic tanks allow you to live further away from cities.
4. Septic tanks can last up to 40 years.
5. Having a septic tank can save money on property taxes, since your property isn’t hooked up to a municipal sewer.
Septic Tank Cleaning for Your New Northville Home
If you’re buying a house with a septic system, we highly recommend an inspection and pumping to ensure you’re not inheriting a failing system. Additionally, if you’ve never owned a home on septic before, we can make recommendations for cleaning and maintenance.
Whether you’re looking for an inspection to sell your home or you’re due for regular maintenance, give us a call for septic tank cleaning for your Northville home. At LaChance Brothers Excavating, you get the experience of three generations of excavating and septic work from a family-owned business. Schedule a full septic inspection including pumping the tank at the time of inspection with LaChance Brothers Excavating. We can’t wait to work with you, contact us today.